Beginner’s Guide to Chili Cook-offs
Hi Chili Heads. My name is Annette Daly, also known as the Hot Pepper Queen. I am the creator and founder of FunChiliCook.com. My husband and I work together as a competitive cooking team and we are committed to guiding new chili heads to having a spicy life filled with more great friends, winning chili recipes, and raising lots of money for charities. I’m here today to share with you about my new beginner’s training course for award winning chili. It’s titled, “This Ain’t Your Grandma’s Chili: Tips for Winning Your Next Crockpot, Homestyle, or Sanctioned Chili Cook-off. “ And it’s totally, free. No charge at all. Click here for the free guide.
If you’re looking for a proven mentor who can guide you in cutting your learning curve in half by learning insider secrets and increasing your odds of winning chili cook offs, then you’ve come to the right place.
Have you ever thought to yourself that you have a really great chili recipe and you should enter a contest, but you’re really not sure what it takes to win? In this course, I am going to explain the differences in the rules of crockpot, homestyle, and sanctioned chili cook-offs. I will also teach the 5 exact criterias chili should taste like in order to WIN!
I asked myself, if I knew then what I know now, what top things would I have done differently as a struggling rookie chili cook. I mean, after all, who doesn’t love their name being called in a cook-off? If you’re like me and enjoy spicy food, have a competitive spirit, love having fun and hanging out with cool friends, then “Lord Have Mercy!” Go ahead and claim your hot and spicy spot in this course HERE!
This is for you if:
- You love winning money and/or earning bragging rights.
- You’ve entered cook-offs before and are not having the success you believe you deserve.
- You enjoy meeting like minded people and making new friends.
- You want to learn what the judging differences are for crock-pot chili, non-sanctioned on-site cooking chili, and sanctioned chili cook-offs.
- You want to learn how to save money, energy, and time with the right ingredients and techniques for a winning chili recipe.
- You’re looking for a fabulous way to raise money for your favorite charity.
“Cumin” have fun, and learn from an award winning chili head, as I spill the beans on how to increase your odds of having the judges call your name for 1st PLACE! Go ahead now and click THIS LINK to start your online course. After that, head on over to my website , funchilicook.com, and claim an additional free gift you can download immediately, and I look forward to seeing you on the chili trail ahead!